Dipto Chakravarty’s expertise lies in creating products – including patented technologies –and taking innovative solutions to the market. He has strengths in building and scaling world-class teams beyond engineering organizations and business units, including rightsizing P&L, and refactoring legacy products to drive bottom-line profit.
What differentiates his work at Altamira Technologies:
– Deep domain expertise in 3 industries: Security, Cloud Computing and Digital Media.
– Demonstrated success: in 3 $1B+ public companies plus 3 venture-backed start-ups.
– Versatility + Scalability: managing cross-functional teams from 15 to 550 people.
– Proven accelerated go-to-market high-level skills: I concurrently hire teams, define strategy, plus build products.
– Expertise in Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban and XP.
– Top Secret Clearance in Building Security Operations Centers and Incident Response teams.
– Author + Inventor: 2 best-selling architecture books, 44 technical publications and 11 patents.
As a results-oriented leader, he uses a 24-hr model for work using multiple global teams across time zones to increase efficiency. He applies this approach by design, not simply as a default cost-savings lever, to achieve success with a variety of companies.